Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lasik Surgery Be Informed!

Information, information and more information.
All too often we don't take the time to be informed, Big Mistake number 1.
Any surgery is not routine when it comes to you, to your well being, to your quality of life. I found out the hard way, if you have read my other posts then you know that for me, surgery was not routine, unfortunately, for my doctor, he treated it as if it was routine and I believed him when he said he was experienced in retinitis pigmentosa, who would have thunk that a doctor would lie!!!! I was naive!

In another post I told about the vision center that I went to and how now they are claiming to have been " awarded " as one of the top centers in the US or some such nonsense. Of course these so called " awards " are for many centers and doctors just a paid membership advertising deal, connections with money will get many " businesses " to give out " many " awards! Tell you what, if you believe that these are honest awards, I will rent you a keyboard and then give you " Gold Seal Author of the Year Award " all for a price of 1 million a year. ( Didn't you always want to be a top author? ) that is pretty much what many of these " awards " are.
I ran across a site that has much information and links about lasik disasters, about the scams that lasik doctors pull, and about what to look out for, what you should know.
http://www.lasiksos.com/

You may still want to have lasik performed, but you can inform yourself as to the best doctors, what to look for and what to avoid. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or questions